Tuesday, September 29, 2009

First Post!

Hi everyone. Michelle here. I made this blog to follow my progress with the ChaLean Extreme in home fitness program.

I plan to post everyday and ad videos with updates on my progress. I think doing this will surely help motivate me to make sure I do the program.

If you do not know what ChaLean extreme is, it is a workout program from Beachbody. I am a Beachbody Coach and you can view my webpage to the left of the screen and also purchase Beachbody products like ChaLean Extreme.

ChaLean Extreme is a circuit training workout that increases your muscle mass so you can burn up to 60% of your body fat in 3 months. This would be my day 1. Today I will be using Burn Circuit 1. Using weights from 5 to 25 pounds. I hope to ad some video later on. Be patient as this blog is very new.

No comments:

Post a Comment