Monday, January 4, 2010

Organize your life.

Organization can be a tool used to help motivate you to do your workouts.
When ya get up in the morning write down some things you need to get done. For me, my house cleaning is the first thing I do. Either before I get the kids to school, or as soon as I get back from dropping them off. I spend anywhere from 15 mins to 30 mins picking up the house, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming or whatever needs done. I also put on my workout clothing first thing when I pop out of bed. This helps motivate me that I need to workout. Also it's so much more comfortable to do my house cleaning and of course workouts in.

Once you have the cleaning or other chores you have to do done then you can focus on getting on with a workout and give all your attention and effort to it without your mind wandering on what you may have to do after your workout.

For me I do all the above, workout, then if I want a few hours later I can workout again if I want because I have everything else done.

So get things in order, organize your life. Spend an entire weekend organizing your house and getting rid of unwanted items. Put everything in it's place. You'll even burn lots of calories! You'd be amazed how much stress you can take off yourself knowing you have everything accomplished. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment