Sunday, April 4, 2010

Turbo Jam!

Today I'm going to talk about one of my FAVORITE workouts that if you don't have you NEED to get!

It's Turbo Jam! Turbo Jam was the very first Beachbody program I ever purchased. I seen the infomercial for it around 3 am a few years ago and thought to myself, "That looks fun!" At the time of seeing the infomercial I was very overweight. In the past I had tried other fitness DVD's but I got bored easily with them and would quit doing them. Turbo Jam was one that I never got bored with. This is a workout that anyone at any fitness level can do. If you aren't able to kick as high, or punch the way they do in the video, no big deal! You can work your way up. There is also always someone in every video that does the entire workout with low intensity and you can always follow that person.

Created by fitness expert Chalene Johnson and her professional team of group exercise experts, nationally ranked kickboxers, black belts, and competitive Olympic fighters, Turbo Jam is a supercharged, fun workout that includes cardio, dance, and kickboxing to effectively strengthen and sculpt the entire body. Check out the video here below then we'll talk about all the different sets and prices.



So there are 4 separate sets of Turbo Jam

The first set that I recommend starting out on is the Maximum Results set. For $59.85 you'll get:
You get 5 fun and incredible fat-burning workout
Learn & Burn
Turbo Sculpt
20 Minute Workout
Ab Jam

Cardio Party


You also get easy-to-use tools for tracking your results!
"Elite 11" flash cards
24/7 Online Support

Turbo Results fitness and nutrition guide


Plus, get these 4 FREE gifts to supercharge your results!
Turbo Sculpting Gloves
(Love, Love, Love these)
Punch, Kick & Jam

Turbo Slim® diet plan
BONUS workout—Booty Sculpt + Ab

All for just $59.85! Don't believe me? Click pic and see for yourself.



Remember that is just the first set. Everything you'll need to transform your body comes in this one set. I love the Turbo Jam sets because they keep me motivated. We all need motivation!
When you're ready to move on to another Turbo Jam set there is the Fat Burning Elite Set.


This set is a bit more advanced and will take ya to that next Turbo Level.

This set is also $59.85 and includes:

5 explosive workouts!

Fat Blaster

3T

Cardio Party Mix 3

Lower Body Jam
Cardio Party Mix 2

2 FREE gifts to keep!
Turbo Sculpting band
Thigh Toning Band


Check out Fat Burning Elite by clicking the pic below.







The next two sets are 'Turbo Jam Live' & 'Get on the ball.'
Turbo Jam live is 2 workouts for $24.95

Cardio Party Remix
Booty Sculpt + Abs

Click Below for Turbo Jam Live.








Turbo Jam Get on the Ball is $39.90 and includes:

2 brand-new ball workouts
Total Body Blast
Kickin' Core

Plus FREE Turbo Ball with Pump








Don't forget you'll always have a money back guarantee with your Turbo Jam programs. I doubt you'll be returning it when you see your results. I lost around 50 pounds with this program and still do it to this day.

If you enjoy Turbo Jam, You'll enjoy Turbo Fire that is soon to be released from Beachbody. Get with me and I'll let you know when it's out!




    No comments:

    Post a Comment