Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Insanity: The Asylum. Day 1

I am sitting here and enjoying my breakfast.  It's good, but man, I don't think I can finish it.  I'm following the meal plan to Insanity:  The Asylum.  So right now I am eating my first meal that I made yesterday.  Which consists of 5 egg whites, 1/4 c antelope, 1 potato, 1 piece of toast, and bell peppers.  I am also supposed to have an avocado but that's one food I can't stomach.  So I left it out. 

I'll be doing 2 workouts today.  One is the fit test.  Another is the first workout.  Speed and Agility.  My husband is also following the meal plan with Insanity but using Crossfit I believe as his workout.  So we'll see how that goes. 

So off I go.  I need to finish my breakfast, if I can that is.  I don't think I have ever had so much food for breakfast.  But I'm going to follow the meal plan and see how this goes.  Off we go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment