Monday, December 21, 2009

Arms feel like jello.


I just finished up cardio power and resistance. My arms feel like they are about to fall off. My soreness I had at the beginning of the workout I think has completely wore off. I'm starting to feel a lot better. Today was my second time doing Cardio Power and Resistance DVD. My push ups are starting to get a lot better. I'm seeing my arms and especially shoulders tone up a lot more then they were. I'm very proud of myself to be pushing through this. I did however almost hit pause and run to the bathroom cause I felt sick for a sec. lol But I pushed through it and for that I'm proud. I have followed the program every day and done exactly what I'm supposed to do. I can't wait to see the results! I feel so good I might go do an hour of Turbo Kick. Notice I said *might*. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment