Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I now know why it's called Insanity.

Cause I'm crazy for doing this. Today is day two and day one of the official workout. Yesterday being the Fit Test.

I just finished up Plyometric Cardio Circuit. Ouch! The workout is 41 mins long. (longer then I thought the first workout would be)

We start out with the warm up. Very fast warm up involving about 5 different drills done all together. I'm thinking to myself no biggie right? Wrong. I thought doing all those drills just once WAS the warm up. Nope. You then repeat them, but faster and with more intensity. Then I'm thinking ok done now let's get on with the workout. Wrong again, you then repeat the same 5 drills AGAIN even faster then the second time with even MORE intensity. THEN you get to stretch for 6 minutes. Which felt SO good.

THEN you get to start the workout, with only 25 minutes left in the workout! The Warm Up alone is 16 minutes! Sheesh!

Then for the workout you do even more sets of drills repeated at least twice with faster motions and even more intensity each time. You're on the floor, you're up in the air, your on the floor again, etc, etc, etc. My legs feel like rubber.

Let's just say, well, the pic is self explanatory.


No comments:

Post a Comment