Friday, December 18, 2009

My Least Favorite Insanity move would have to be...


Switch kicks! I feel like screaming like Charlie Brown at the moment. Today was Pure Cardio day. It really meant PURE cardio too! Nothing but cardio piled on top of cardio piled on top of cardio. I feel amazing just to be able to get through it. My soreness is really starting to go away. I am noticeing after just this first week my arms getting more defined.

Same cardio warm up as before around 16 mins long with stretching. I really do enjoy Shaun's version of stretching. Then onto the cardio portion. The cardio portion involves numerous different moves each done for one minute straight. Non stop. Only taking breaks when you know your body needs one.

The moves that you do for one min straight are as follows:
  • Suicides (side to side)
  • Switch kicks (HATE THEM!)
  • Football sprints
  • Stance Jacks
  • Pedals (sprint, 2 lunges, sprint, 2 lunges etc. )
  • Hooks and Jump rope (hook punches, high jumps, hook punches etc)
  • Power jacks (wide lunge jacks)
  • Level 2 drills (8 push ups followed by 8 run lunges,then you jump up. HATE these as well)
  • Frog Jumps (squat position jumping forward and back)
  • Power Knees
  • Mountain Climbers
  • Ski Down
  • Scissor Runs (After all the Turbo I do, these are actually a breeze)
  • Suicide Jumps (down, jump back to a push up, stand up)
  • Push up jacks (push ups with feet apart)
If that sounds easy when written you're WRONG. :) Ya know, with all that I have done and tried in the past I thought this would be a piece of cake, boy was I wrong. I haven't even looked to see what is on the agenda for tomorrow, but I can guarantee it won't be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment