Thursday, October 8, 2009

Might as well get used to it.

I might as well get used to working out at night. It's 7:30 pm and I'm just finishing up Burn Circuit 3. Lots of shoulder work. Little bit sore now. I put up all my Halloween decorations today and that was a workout in itself. Took almost all day. That's why I'm just now working out. I still have an hour of Turbo to do. I'm pumped to do it though. So I probably won't finish till around 9pm. But it doesn't matter what time of day it is. I will do it!

I found out that Rev Abs, a new workout from Beachbody will be coming out next week. So I plan on buying that as soon as it comes out. I'm really excited to do it. I will probably do it along with ChaLean Extreme. I'll make sure I post about it as well. It looks Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment